Water is coming from somewhere and is causing damage:
- Turn the water off at the stop-cock (usually under the kitchen sink.)
- Run all the hot & cold taps to empty whatever water is in the pipework.
- Try to find the source of the leak - if possible, isolate by closing isolation or service valves.
- Call 0777-438-4221 for EMERGENCY CALL OUT SERVICE.
Deal with radiator leaks before they become a bigger problem:
- Shut the valve by closing the thermostat on the top of the valve to '0' or the frost setting.
- If you don't have a thermostatic valve (or TRV as they are known), take the white cap off the valve and close it with a set of pliers.
- Shut the lockshield valve - this is the valve at the opposite end to the TRV.
- Deal with any spillages.
- Tighten the nuts (gently) on the valves to attempt a temporary repair.
- Call 0777-438-4221 FOR EMERGENCY CALL OUT.
I can replace valves quickly and without mess. Depending on the type of system, valves can be removed, inspected and replaced without having to drain your system, saving you time & money.