To help you feel more comfortable with inviting us into your home or workspace, here is typical example of how we approach each project:
- We will visit you when it's best for you - day or night.
- We will arrive on time, we will take off our shoes ( I know this may seem a strange thing to include on the website, but I want my carpets to stay clean, and you do too!)
- We discuss your requirements, offer advice on design and specification such as:
Layouts, materials - Cost Vs value & quality, timings, finishes, suppliers (should you wish to source any materials), certification/regulation (such as lighting
work) and what you want to achieve from your finsihed project.
- We will share our honest opinion with you - if we think what you have in mind is impractical, we will explain why - for example, if you've always dreamed of a walk in double shower but there
isn't the space to fit a good quality basin/vanity and normal sized toilet, we'd rather discuss this up front rather than when you find the layout doesn't work...
- We will take all your input and information away with us and prepare a detailled quote. We never quote on the spot as it's innacurate. If anyone does this they are either too busy to quote you
properly or chances are the price is too high...